Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: NCAA 07

  1. #21
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    When you want to play there big man, I'm available til about 5:30 everyday.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    Just tried the demo from the XBOX 360 marketplace and jeez this game sucks hard.

    The graphics are worse than Madden 06 (FOR XBOX 360) and the gameplay is just the same ol' same ol' that we've been getting every year for many years.

    There's not much new... a few new features here and there, but the gameplay remains the same, and therefore there's not much of a reason to get this game at all.

    The graphics as I already mentioned are worse than Madden 06 (FOR XBOX 360)... the players don't look quite as good, there are tons of jaggies, and even the crowd doesn't look near as lifelike as on Madden 06.

    While playing, I also saw tons of clipping issues and players running into one another and therefore running in place instead of pushing past the person in the way... not to mention framerates were down the toilet and overall it just wasn't a fun experience at all.

    The only reason to get this game would be to have the only college football game for the 360 (Thanks, Electronic Arts, for crapping on us all), but personally, I'm not touching this game with a 10 foot pole. Hopefully Madden 07 will be better.
    Officially retired

  3. #23
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    [ QUOTE ]
    Hopefully Madden 07 will be better.

    [/ QUOTE ]


    Hopefully you'll stop posting.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I have a customer who works for EA. He said that EA was pretty happy with it, but that they had a problem with the cheerleaders. You won't see too much of them, maybe none at all the way he talked. Its not like its a big loss, but they are part of the college atmosphere. I reckon they were having problems with the refresh rate, and it was bogging the game down bad in between plays and stuff.

    Other than that, he said he thought he was pretty sweet to play, and of course looked great on the 360.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    PVFAN knows who owns him at this game [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hopefully Madden 07 will be better.

    [/ QUOTE ]


    Hopefully you'll stop posting.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Okay fruitcake.
    Officially retired

  7. #27
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    Fruitcake? Aren't you the one who plays "guns" in the backyard with his brother?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    get it for ps2 or x-box then.. I played the demo at G2k and I wasn't big on the 360 version. but ill play the ps2 version

  9. #29
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    No, every Sunday I meet up with about 15-20 guys (ages 17 to 30) to play Airsoft matches.

    http://www.airsoftwise.com <-- Where they organize it.

    I never shoot my Airsoft gun in the backyard unless I'm adjusting the hop-up or simply working to fix a problem with accuracy.
    Officially retired

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    So did anybody get it yet?
    Or am I wrong on the release date
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •